Thursday, September 2, 2010

Maphew See's A Skunk, I Thought It Was A Kitty !!!!

Hey everyone!


Guess what? We took a different way home tonight from our walk and I bet you can't guess what happened? Anna-Lisa and Dave chatting by the house before we were going to go in for the night, when I thought I had met a new kitty on our block!! I was about three car lengths away when auntie yelled at me! What?? She had alot of nerve!! I mean, just because the kitty looked like me . . . and with the exception of having a nice fancy white racing stripe down its back to its tail, how was I suppose to know it was a SKUNK!! Geesh! Well, auntie wrecked my chances of a good chase! And uncle Dave too cause he stuck to me like glue! All I wanted to do was play!! How sad to see it run away! (note to self, may consider bolting next time for a meet and greet . . .hmm). Since it has been darker earlier, we can expect the unexpected in town . . . if its not the attacking deer, its the wondering skunks! What next??? Well, just wanted to share my excitement!! Hope all is going great in your neck of the woods . . .


Love,

Maphew oxox

No comments:

Post a Comment